Friday, April 18, 2008

The forgotten


I forgot to put this friendly chap on.
He is one of the set of drawings I did on the note book when staying in sweden.
--------
I lost a note book with 1-2 drawings I did on the air plane because I started chatting with a multi-lingual 19-year -old Norwegian who's been in the same vehicle since I left my house (the same shuttle bus and airplanes) while I am drawing. Then I left the notebook in the airport. Well, its good to have talked with him. He can speak so many languages, Scandinavian languages, English, Spanish, Cantonese, Japanese. We couldn't talk in Chinese, because I speak mandarine! And then a comical scene happened right there in the airport -- a Chinese learning how to speak Chinese (Cantonese) from a Norwegian! That was how I forgot my note book in Helsinki.

No comments: